- To receive factual information on the status and future developmental plans in the geothermal sector in Kenya.
- Come see the very first ever geothermal power plant constructed in Africa – 1981 and going strong. Over 985MW worth of installed geothermal capacity. Kenya is where you want to be in July 2024.
- To give contributions on innovations and solutions relevant to the geothermal sector.
- Meet the key stakeholders in the geothermal sector in Kenya.
- Business to business networking. This is the right time to expand your business in Kenya and the region. KGC 2024 will provide just that and much more through high level B2B engagements.
- Early registration discounted rate of 20% on sponsorship, exhibition and delegates is open until 31 March 2024.
- THEME: Incentivizing geothermal energy for a just transition to climate-resilient development pathways.
Find out more on the participation details below.
Video: GAK at the World Geothermal Congress 2023. Insights on the Kenya Geothermal Congress 2024, Investments in the Kenya Geothermal Sector, Kenya’s role in the African context. Video below is 100% courtesy of ThinkGeoEnergy