GAK accepts membership from various categories such as professionals/companies in the geothermal sector and other professionals/organizations with an interest in the geothermal sector.
You can download the membership application forms as guided below. For more information, please get in touch with the Secretariat by writing an email to email@example.com.
Looking to be part of the Geothermal Industry in Kenya? What are some of the benefits of joining the GAK?
- Identification with a professional body with a geothermal focus.
- Advisory on the Geothermal Industry in Kenya: The association will provide sector intelligence and information on the global trends for geothermal development.
- Sponsorship to participate at various GAK events in the region:
- Conferences / Workshops
- Study Tours to Geothermal Sites
- Networking Opportunities / Business to Business: Point of contact with local and international stakeholders in the industry
- The association maintains a database of its registered members which is then available to companies interested in their services.
- Reference for consultancies. The association will continue to reference its members vouching for their competence in their areas of specialization.
- Mentorship for youth with a keen interest in Geothermal Energy