This is the topmost category in GAK’s Professional Database. It has the highest qualification requirements and the most thorough vetting process. Consultants in this category practice either as Geologists, Geochemists, Geophysicists, Engineers, Human Resource Consultants, Accountants, Environmentalists, and many more.
Criteria to be listed as a Geothermal Consultant:
- One must have relevant academic qualifications and at least 10 years of experience in the geothermal sector.
- One must submit proof/evidence of service of at least three successful geothermal projects as a consultant or in a current role. A recommendation letter may be an added advantage.
- One must be a member of GAK for at least two years. Non-GAK members to pay the membership fee of KES 5,000 and a facilitation fee of KES 15,000. One must produce the GAK membership certificate and a valid certificate of good standing. Recognition by other professional bodies may be an added advantage.
- One must be available for vetting by GAK’s professional vetting committee. Vetting shall be done only once for every consultant. The frequency of vetting shall be agreed upon and communicated by the vetting committee.
- One must produce a copy of CV, certified copies of academic certificates, and a copy of the certificate of good conduct.
Publishing on the database will include relevant information such as total years in geothermal practice, notable projects carried out, areas of interest, availability, contacts, among others. Publication shall also include an upload of the consultant’s Curriculum Vitae.
Consultants shall be published soon.