To be the hub and the fulcrum that catalyzes geothermal sector growth in Kenya and the region.
To be the representative voice of the geothermal sector that promotes successful investments, develops professionals, facilitates research, collaborations, and innovations to enhance productivity and sustainability.
Office: Eagle Centre, Naivasha, Nakuru County.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Office Tel: +254 759 213 020
Postal Address: 66642 – 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
Why Join GAK?
Looking to be part of the Geothermal Industry? What are some of the benefits of joining the GAK?
- Identification with a professional body with a geothermal focus.
- Capacity building programmes
- Networking and mentorship
- Industry insights & analysis
- Reference for consultancies
- Lobby for geothermal related rules and regulations
Join us today.