Thank you for showing interest. Please keep visiting this page for opportunities in the geothermal sector in Kenya
- MASTERS AND PHD – OPPORTUNITIES & SCHOLARSHIPS
1) Geothermal PhD Scholarships at the Kenyatta University, Kenya. Two opportunities available under the following proposed topics: Scholarship 1. Estimation of the energy potential of low-and medium-temperature geothermal resources in Kenya. Scholarship 2. Development of optimization methodology for multi-generation plants for Kenyan geothermal resources. Click here for more. Deadline: 15.03.2021.
2) Geothermal PhD Scholarships at the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Two opportunities available under the following proposed topics: Scholarship 1: Energy Potential of Low to High-Temperature Geothermal Reservoirs in Tanzania Scholarship 2. Optimization of Geothermal Power Plants. Click here for more. Deadline: 15.03.2021.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY, KENYA.
Four Geologist II Posts, Two Geophysicist II Posts, Two Geochemist II Posts, Four Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) II Posts, Four Assistant Engineer (Electrical) II Posts, Four Renewable Energy Officer Posts, Two Cartographic Assistant III Posts, Two Inspector (Electrical) Posts. Click here for more. Deadline: 15.03.2021.
- INTERNSHIP / ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Implementation of Geothermal Association of Kenya Mentorship and Attachment Program [GAKMAP] – envisaged to develop the skills of student members of GAK. Look out for an announcement on this program soon.
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
1) Tenders at the Kenya Electricity Generating Company (KenGen): Click here to view more.
2) Tenders at the Geothermal Development Company (GDC): Click here to view more.