- Dates: Conference – Thursday, 26th of March 2020. Field Excursion – Friday, 27th of March 2020.
- Location: Naivasha, Kenya.
- Theme: “Investing in Safety for a Sustainable Geothermal Industry”.
- Registration on going here.
2. Release of Africa Geothermal Connect Magazine: April 2020 Edition
3. World Geothermal Congress, Reykjavik, Iceland. April 27 – May 01, 2020
4. ARGeo C8 – 2nd November 2020 to 8th November 2020 at UNEP, Nairobi, Kenya
5. Technical Training: – Resource Assessment Technologies [MT & TEM and 2D and 3D Modeling] – More details to be shared
1. Inaugural GAK Annual End of Year Dinner
Theme: Geothermal Energy, a Key Enabler for the Big 4 Agenda | Date: 6th of December 2019 | Venue: Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya | Time: 1830 Hours
2. Tour of Kenyan Geothermal Sites
- Oserian Development Company Limited & Olkaria Geothermal Field: 22/11/2019
- Menengai Geothermal Field: 15/11/2019
3. The Extractives Golf Tournament & Excellence in Extractives Recognition Awards – 2019
- Theme: Realising Kenya’s True Wealth
- Date: 8th of November 2019
- Venue: Muthaiga Golf Club
4. Outreach Program to Kabete National Polytechnic – 05/11/2019
5. Annual General Meeting and Launch of GAK’s 5 Year Strategic Plan
- Theme: Leveraging on Opportunities in the Geothermal Energy Sector
- Date: 7th of June 2019
- Venue: Lake Naivasha Resort, Naivasha, Nakuru County, Kenya
6. 7th African Rift Geothermal Conference (ARGeo-C7)
- Theme: Geothermal: Solution to Africa’s Energy Needs
- Date: 29 October to 04 November 2018
- Location: Kigali Convention Center, Kigali, Rwanda
- Conference Report : Click to Download
7. International Forum on Geothermal Technology, IFGT
- Theme: Technological Framework and Innovations for Sustainable Development of Geothermal Resources
- Date: 6th and 7th November 2018
- Venue: JKUAT Main Campus
REQUEST FOR A SPEAKER / A SEMINAR ON GEOTHERMAL ENERGY
Interested in learning more about geothermal energy? Have a geothermal expert from GAK speak at your event, about how geothermal works, the benefits and applications!
Please contact: email@example.com