The Members’ Annual General Meeting is the top decision making body. The AGM is held not later than six months after the financial year end in each year. Members have the opportunity to review the past 12 months and pass key decisions for the coming year
Calendar of Events
Looking to be part of the Geothermal Industry? What are some of the benefits of joining the GAK?
- Identification with a professional body with a geothermal focus.
- Capacity building programmes
- Networking and mentorship
- Industry insights & analysis
- Reference for consultancies