What We Do
- Research: Technical Research: Encourage research, exploration and development of clean environmentally friendly indigenous, reliable and affordable geothermal resources in Kenya and the E.A. region. Market Research: Business / market surveys and research on geothermal sector in Kenya.
- Promote domestic and foreign investments through advisory and consultancies related to Geothermal Energy in Kenya.
- Promote professionalism through training and other capacity building programs: Continuing professional development and growth for its members through topical information transfer, study tours to geothermal sites in Kenya, career fairs at educational institutions among others.
- Providing platforms for interaction, networking and dialogue between members, industry stakeholders on various topics on geothermal energy.
- Support enactment and adoption of appropriate legislation, rules and regulations that promote development and utilization of geothermal resources.
- Promote development and use of local expertise / skills in all phases of geothermal development.
- Information dissemination on geothermal energy through various channels.