What We Do
- Training: Continuing professional development and growth for its members through topical information transfer, study tours to geothermal sites in Kenya, career fairs at educational institutions among others.
- Networking Forums: Create forums for exchange of information on geothermal technology through regular workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Research: Encourage research, exploration and development of clean environmentally friendly indigenous, reliable and affordable geothermal resources in Kenya and the E.A. region through collection and distribution of information.
- Support enactment and adoption of appropriate legislation, rules and regulations that promote development and utilization of geothermal resources.
- Promote development and use of local expertise in all phases of geothermal development.
- Advisory related to Geothermal Energy in Kenya.