Who We Are
- Our Vision – To be the hub and the fulcrum that catalyzes geothermal sector growth in Kenya and the region.
- Our Mission – To be the representative voice of the geothermal sector that promotes successful investments, develops professionals, facilitates research, collaborations and innovations to enhance productivity and sustainability.
- Our Values –
- Value Addition: To give value back to members by holding relevant programmes that would promote their professional development or business interests
- Professionalism: we are guided by professional ethics aimed at building an appropriate culture and creating the right competence
- Innovation and Creativity: we are committed to developing new products and services for the benefit of our members and industry stakeholders at large
- Our Strategy – The GAK has developed a 5 year Strategic Plan which will guide its direction for the next five years. Click here to download the Strategic Plan.